Thursday 10 September 2009

I'M ALIVE!!!


alrighty then.

it's been a while, and i don't think anyone gives a rat's ass, but i've decided to blog again! yay! this shows how bloody BORED i am..

i don't care if u don't want to know,i'm feeling quite generous so i insist on sharing my emotions of bland boredom with you and tell you how i got here... =) jap. kalo korg xnk tau,korg xkn bukak kn? watever.

after finishing 5 friggin years of 'school after school', i was smart enuff to go for a job interview. lady luck was on my side, and i got the job. however, much to my dismay, i had to start right after my one week's worth of a holiday. such a short period. bummer,but i did fill it up with priceless experiences in Pulau Kapas. and the job came with a bonus. i would have a salary (so used to working for free n not caring) and i'd be close to my (get ready to barf) my sugar bunny and my friends. so apart from maintaining whatever minimum social life i had, i had the chance to keep an eye on that fella.

i worked my ass off.. hang on. my butt got bigger so i guess the right term would be i worked my ass ON from May till August. but i kept reminding myself why in the world i was working. despite the fact that i've somehow grown to love teaching regardless how unequipped i am at it (personally,i don't think i'm as good as everybody esle says i am), i sorta need the money. don't get me wrong, i am a person who can afford to be unemployed for the next 2 years. i'm not saying i'm rich. i'm saying it's possible to manage and live. but i need the money to support him. people keep telling me that i should let him fend for himself and 'be the man'. but how can i live beyond the comfortable level and watch him continue living like that. it's not fair. i choose to embrace what i'm destined for: help him survive until he gets his own job. it's in my name anyways. adilah means = the one who is just.

once i finished keying in the marks of my lovely MEP students, i got a taste of what i would call a post-study break. one that i think i deserved. or so i thought. so after 3 whole excruciating days of true unemployment, i finally admitted that i am the type of person who can't do nothing. hence the boredom seeped in. and i decided to bring my blog back to life. hey. say that sentence fast three times! haha! see what boredom does to me! now i'm sure i look like a twat. talking to myself. technically i'm talking to YOU reader. if there are any readers... =( over...analysing...mode...ugh!

(1 minute passes by)

OKAY. this is what i call fate. just got a text from my ex-boss asking me to come and work in INTEC again! this time,i'll be teaching AUSMAT. =D

wahoooo!!!!!!!!!! no need to feel depressed anymore! or more reason. watever. anything beats boredom!

good side: i'll have a salary again so i'll be able to support my better half!
bad side: don't think this blog is going to be as filled up as i planned...

guess i'm off to start yet another course of WORK. which is NOT BORING. which is GOOD!
and if i ever get bored with my work, i'll be bored with passion!





^-^

6 comments:

  1. sugar bunny??? dats a bit too much yang but xpela,saya terima kamu seadanya. heheh...so...umm...im kinda...well...ok touched by ur post. to be honest, i wouldn't think anyone would go to such extents just to take care of me when u could've juz take care of urself...im overwhelmed after having read this, as much as when u told me d 1st time when we had dat fight in d car few months back before u started ur job...n yes,im not ashamed to say in the World Wide Web dat I FUCKING LOVE YOU! n owh,im so sorry for being a complete ass dis past few days...im not getting tired of u but at myself for thinking n acting certain ways...saying all dis wont mean shit if i dun walk it...i promise i will...6++ months and still going,xpernah menyesal...love u dear,always will...

    ReplyDelete
  2. waa... i'm amazed.
    mulianye hati cik dila. wish i can be like tht but it seems impossible. hehe
    and to 'sugar bunny'(eeewww!!!) think before u act. u can express urself or ur madness towards anyone but express it in a good way; a way tht could make everyone happy n feel please to help u, alright! we're friends n family, am i right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yang:we're both still learning kn. xpe.

    faten:tepat sekali! i'm amazed ade org len bace blog ni. muahaha... btw,i'm not mulia. we know why i'm doing this kn? sep has no one else except for us n sipi. yg btol2 tahan ngn prangai die kn? kn? hahahha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. true2...im blessed with great frens and gf...:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah, asal loving sangat korang semua kat sini? hahahaha.

    haa so sekarang korng dua kena sabar lebih towards each other. koteru (or better known as pukimon ;P) kamu kenalah relax bila dila bebel, dia bebel because she cares (eventhough aku pun kalau kena bebel bebel balik, hahaha). budak ni sanggup tak makan nak tengok kau boleh makan. kau pun didi jangan bebel banyak sangat! hahaha. (cakap orang je lebih, padahal sendiri lagi banyak bebel, hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay...i know,i know...aku pn xske all d arguments,etc...it's still early and masing2 xbiase lg but like everything else,it needs time. so far,getting better kot...adela few bumps here n there but i still love adilah...n u guys...heheh...

    ReplyDelete