Thursday 17 September 2009

Last Weekend is Taking its Toll!


If there is one word to describe the happenings of last weekend, it would be CRAZY. To prove how crazy it was, i can honestly say the only vivid image that keeps popping in my head is the one where i was barfing in front of customers from three different restaurants. Sorry i ruined your appetite people!

Anyways, since then i haven't been able to keep the contents from my stomach down everytime after iftar. Everyone else who cares around me keeps saying they're worried bout my health. Since i have them to think bout that, i'm actually more concerned bout my money! I mean, what a waste!! Ugh! If the places i went to eat were food from the ramadhan bazaar or even home cooked meals, i wouldn't mind much. But the fact that we kept going out to fancy places that cost me and the people who pay for my meals a fortune (thank you and sorry) agitates me! Of all the times i choose to barf and waste! Like i said, people belanja me once in a blue moon. And we don't get blue moons in Malaysia, do we? So how rare is that?


This is where we ate last night =)

Last night's iftar was on someone else so i was damn determined to not re-display what i ate. The food was nice enough for my bowel to accept it, so okay la.. Everybody else had pasta while i lost faith in my appetite and only ordered shepards pie. Turns out that Tin2's food was delicious (as the name of the cafe suggests) so i kinda sorta helped finish hers. ^-^

However relieved i am about last night's achievement, there is a crucial setback that was brought by all this barfing: my tonsils are acting up again. The last time this happened was merely a month ago and we all know how i ended up. Here's a reminder:

In the hospital, bloated ugly from the water retention!

I need to go to the hospital to get the meds i need that'll last me until the 2nd day of raya. Then, whatever happens, happens. But being sick, i can't even manage to get out of bed. I hate this feeling!

TONSILS, I DECLARE WAR ON YOU!!
GRR!!

2 comments:

  1. i think its cuz u eat too much too fast la yang...ur tummy can't handle that kind of pressure...ok from now on xkesah la how hungry u r,try to eat in moderation ok? slow2 xpe,janji d food stays where it should be...cian kamu...wish i was there to take care of u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. food! food! i cant stay away from 'em. help!

    ReplyDelete